January 15, 2014

SITTIN' IN ON WWOZ

This Friday from 10:00 PM to midnight Central US time, I will once again be on da radio - this time guesting with Alski, host of The Rhythm Room on the mighty mighty WWOZ in New Orleans. I'll be spinning 45s from the HOTG archives, of course, plus maybe an album cut or two somewhere in the mix.

If you want to catch it and you're not in Nola, 'OZ webcasts its programming in real time, so consult your world clocks and hit their site then [if you haven't already done so, I highly recommend you check out the station anytime]. Otherwise, a podcast of the show should be available for later listening.

I appreciate the invitation from Alski to join in the fun and look forward to movin' and groovin' on the public airwaves again.


4 Comments:

Anonymous RPS said...

Mighty mighty indeed. One of the great radio stations in U.S. history. Thanks for letting us know in advance, so we can tune in.

12:07 AM, January 16, 2014  
Blogger Jipes Blues said...

Wish you best of luck and a great moment I'm pretty sure I won't be able to catch the direct podcast but later for sure. Enjoy your time in the Crescent City !

7:17 AM, January 16, 2014  
Blogger RADIO GUMBO said...

I'm in Upstate NY - and I am an enthusiastic reader of your blog. It will be cool to hear your voice on 'OZ…one the greatest stations anywhere!

Susan

8:28 PM, January 17, 2014  
Blogger RADIO GUMBO said...

Great show! Thanks

10:34 AM, January 18, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home