December 07, 2004

Dropping the flash player

My stats tell me that the majority of you download the mp3 file to access my audio. Yesterday, while having trouble getting the flash player to load on the last audio post (it never would), I decided that it was a sign that I should just lose the flash audio and offer only the mp3 link, like all the other audiobloggers I've run across. So, starting with "Hold On Help Is On The Way", this is how it will be: the mp3 file is at the "LISTEN" link. The older audio will still have the choices for the rest of their run. If you just loved that flash player, I offer my regrets; but I don't think anybody much used it after I finally figured out how to post mp3. What can I say, I was way late to the technology party, people. I'm not really sure how I got this far. Bear with me.