June 11, 2005

Attention, Eddie Bo Fans

With reference to my May 9, 2005 post on "Garden of Four Trees" by the Explosions, written and produced by Eddie Bo, I had a short thread in the comments about another of the group's rare singles, "Jockey Ride". Larry Grogan started it off by saying that he knew someone who had heard the single. Anyway, I got this comment in recently from Martin Lawrie, who is responsible for the ever-impressive SoulGeneration site, and thought I'd share his news "on top" here for more to see. I am looking forward to this; and thanks so much to Martin for letting me (us) know about it and for putting it all together. Here's what he said,

"i own jockey ride, i am currently putting together an enormous project - eddie bo's full 'known' discography, this will be live on my site in a few weeks along with an interview with eddie regarding j. ride and a label scan." martin lawrie www.soulgeneration.co.uk

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry Grogan said...

Dan
That's the guy I was talking about.
Larry

12:43 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Dan Phillips said...

I kind of suspected that. I look forward to more being revealed.

7:27 PM, June 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home