November 12, 2004

Just so you know.....

I'm off traveling for a few days. I'll leave the blog just as it is until I return. Try not to mess the place up too much. When I return, the older audio posts (see archives) will be disconnected; and I will be blogging some delicious obscurities by Professor Longhair and Dave Bartholomew from way back. In the near future, as well, I hope to have some more tracks by New Orleans women (these did their recording elsewhere), a taste of Chocolate Milk, and recent cuts from NOLA-funk-influenced groups (one from Memphis, one from Austin) I dig.

So, don't be strangers. Check this stuff and come on back up in here. And don't forget to contribute some comments, if the spirit (or aggravation) moves you. I've been known to actually respond.


Post a Comment

<< Home