November 29, 2009

HOTG.ORG IS STREAMING AGAIN

As some of you have already discovered, the webcast, HOTG Radio, came back online late yesterday. After a shakedown cruise, it appears to be stable and relatively glitch-free. Personally, I think the audio needs a bit of tweaking. So, that will be next on the agenda.

Sorry for the down time. Couldn't be helped. Hooboy. I hope we'll have a long stretch of uninterrupted music now. Stay tuned for additions to the playlist to come. And don't forget the "donate" button still works. . . .
The Management

5 Comments:

Blogger Carl said...

If only you could install a request system.

1:36 PM, December 06, 2009  
Anonymous Santa Claus said...

Ho Ho Ho! The elves and I are digging the sounds!

6:01 AM, December 07, 2009  
Blogger Dan Phillips said...

I'll get to work on that Request-bot, Carl. Thanks for the suggestion! Until then, I'll be adding some new content to the stream soon. How 'bout dem Saints!

Also, nice to get the shout-out from SC and the little krewe who are gettin' down funky up at the NP.

8:01 AM, December 07, 2009  
Blogger Rodrigo López "Donny" said...

Hi, great site. I have my own blog about black music: http://soulyotrosalimentosdelalma.blogspot.com/ . I hope you like and if you want we can change links. just let me know in my site. Thanks very much.

4:35 AM, December 11, 2009  
Blogger Dan Phillips said...

Hi, Donny,
Thanks for the heads up on your blog. My Spanish is mighty rusty, but the music speaks for itself. I have added it to my blogroll.

8:18 AM, December 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home