April 26, 2007

A Pause for Festing.....


The sound you don't hear is me heading off for the first weekend of Jazzfest in New Orleans, leaving behind my posting duties until next week. I'll have another rare cut that invovled Wardell Quezergue then, followed by a second weekend at the festival, and several more gems in the WQ series after that.

Hope you'll be festing, too, if not in New Orleans, then somewhere. Me, I'm really ready for my softshell crab poboy and three solid days (and a couple of nights) of music overload and inspiration. Catch ya on the flip side.......

4 Comments:

Blogger michael a. gonzales said...

have a blast in the big easy...

2:58 AM, April 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

Its been some time I wrote a comment in your blog. Too little time too often.
But: Still checking out your blog when I can find the time.

Have great days in NOLA.

Dominik

5:32 PM, April 29, 2007  
Blogger The Reaper said...

I am so jealous of you. Hope you had a blast!

8:22 PM, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Dan Phillips said...

I'm ragged, but soooo right. Did too much, but not nearly as much as I wanted to. Ya know how it goes. Sorry you missed this one, Reap. Stay in touch.

12:01 AM, May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home