May 25, 2006

Hey, Where's Da Next Music Post?

It's rattling around in my brain. I'll try to spew it forth later today. This week I've been making friends with the painters, plumbers, an electrician, and other folks who've been helping get our newly purchased home prepared for our move-in on Monday - should be a memorable day! One of these days I think we need to pack, too. Crunch time is upon us.

As I promised, posting will be spotty for the next week or so. I'll do what I can, when I can. Until we're back to our rendition of normal around here, talk among yourselves, visit all those other worthy and fascinating mp3 blogs out there, hear some live music, hunt for records, go crazy. I'll be checking the comments - so feel free to chime in anytime.
The Management

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Phillips said...

Dirt, although I'd like to ask, I'll hold. Now, you've had some big moves with culture shock, I'm sure. My just going a few miles across town is much less an upheaval - but when you get down to it, a move's a move. Very disruptive. Thanks for the words.

Things are passable here in da SP: gettin' hot, cicadas' singin', hurricane season startin' up.

Sorry to hear a Lafayette lady sent you packin', man.

11:25 PM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home